Sunday, November 30, 2014

Blog 5 (part 2)

Over the semester I have expanded my PLN some. Not only have I expanded it with the history blogs that can be found in the C4T's but I have also created friendships with some local history teachers in my town. I got in touch with them through Facebook and developed a friendship with them when they let me sit in on some of their A.P. classes. At the beginning of this semester I did not have any friends or acquaintances in the history field and now I have reached out a great group that I found on a social network. If you would have told me that this would have happened in the beginning of the semester I would have laughed and not believed a word of it. However with the help of developing a PLN I have been introduced a group of fellow history teachers or students working towards getting their degree in history education which has truly changed the ways I see certain aspects of teaching. Which I am very thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment